Happylab is still open for you in compliance with all necessary security measures! Here is an overview of the current Corona regulations at Happylab:
- Please note that you can only visit Happylab alone or with people from your household at the moment.
- No guided tours, training courses and workshops until further notice. We have prepared the following alternatives for you:
- After making an appointment, you can come by for a free visit and take a look around our lab.
- Individual trainings for our devices can still be booked with our lab managers (€ 50 per appointment).
- Instead of face-to-face trainings, you can also take an online test in the Happylab member portal for laser cutters, cutting plotters & sewing machines/Overlock - the video tutorials on our YouTube channel serve as a learning template. Tests for further machines will follow soon!
- A reservation recommendation for the machines in the Happylab still applies in order to avoid crowds and queues. Each Happylab member will receive one free reservation hour per day until further notice! Members with a small membership can also reserve machines in the Happylab Member Portal during regular opening hours. In order to ensure that resources are used fairly, we ask for your understanding that only reservations that are actually used will not be charged!
Please make sure to take all necessary hygiene measures:
- Disinfectant is available for you in the entrance area!
- At Happylab, of course, it is still mandatory to wear a face mask.
- Keep enough distance from other people in the lab.
- Please stay at home if you feel sick - to protect yourself and others!
Keep on making & stay healthy! ✌️
The Happylab team